Home Living Room Display Tips for the 2009 Season
It can be exciting yet overwhelming to see what is in store for the new decorating year. However, these simple 2009 tips should be of assistance to you:
- Being a little bit original and different is definitely acceptable, but of course the same standard principle applicable That is-as always-”less is always more” and that is a fact that seems to never change.
- Apparently a major switch in 2009 is in sofa and pillow selections. An alternative to applying neutral sofas with bright coloured throw pillows the exact opposite seems to be most fashionable today.
- It is acceptable to pick out a few neutral furniture items and incorporate them with maybe two or three more peculiar furnishings or accessories. It also is perfectly fine if you dare to blend a variety of patterns and textures together, as long as the colours work well together.
- Another new movement this year is to try to be as eco-friendly you possibly can. Whenever you can choose items that are kind to the world we live in. Ask your provider of living room furniture to see what environmentally friendly selections they sell.
- Metallic is supposedly extremely popular today. Even so, if you are not quite that adventurous maybe you instead would acquire a few brighter furniture pieces. Then contrast it with shades of gray, which is the next best colour to silver nowadays.
- Black and white decorated living rooms against curvy sofa designs seem to be another acceptable alternative this year as well. This is a perfect design scheme for those who prefer to keep it simple, and who have a reputation to protect.
Several black or white two and three-seater sofas inspired by great modern designers such as Charles Le Corbusier, Arne Jacobson, Florence Knoll, or Eileen Gray. Certain models are more curvy and may considered as more trendy today, but even the classic black or white upholstered sofa models might be very useful.
Arm chairs and stools often work well with the above-mentioned pieces. Some collections are meant to be displayed together in one room. Furthermore, if you want to brighten up rooms do not be afraid to use one or more odd pieces in it.
For instance, one very fun piece is the George Inspired Nelson Marshmallow sofa or Orange Slice Chair like the ones originally made by Pierre Paulin. Another fairly odd but respectable home living room display choice perhaps would be the Hans J Wegner Ox Chair and Stool.